Central Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An E-Fed based off of the Independent Wrestling Circuit. It's a casual Fed looking for bright new stars.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theassasian

theassasian

The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Empty
PostSubject: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm

The scene fades in showing The Assasian wearing his dreadlock mask and looking down in an almost completely dark room. There is a stone table in front of him with two candles on the sides and a red tablecloth on it. Behind him there are chains hanging from the ceiling and the walls are made of stone with a substance that looks a lot like blood on them. He holds his Shanai Stick in his left hand while chains dangle over his head. He then unstraps his HFW Brimstone Championship off and holds it up with his right hand. He then places it on the middle of the table. He then looks up at the camera in front of him and his completely black lips begin to move.

The Assasian: By travels across the world have sent me to strange places...they have sent me to the likes of Extreme Canadian Carnage Wrestling where I was wasted as a talent, Championship Wrestling Federation where I was finally given my shot and made things that some call “friends” yet I just think of them as contacts, Hellfire Wrestling where beating me is a major accomplishment and I dominate as the Brimstone Champion, and now to here…Central Championship Wrestling…where I was given a contract from the owner. May I say Mr. Edwards you have gained a valuable asset. For I am known by many names…The Submission King, The Nobody, The Dark Savior, and The Freak on a Leash. But most just call me The Assasian. Do you know why Mr. Edwards? I’ll tell you why…it’s because everyone who steps in the ring against me almost never steps out. So I ask you…why set me up with a man that has not wrestled for almost ten years…why match me up against a man who I hold years of experience over. It’s kind of funny isn’t it…that a man that had his career ended has to go up against a man that ends careers…I find that funny…not sure if Leon will but what the hell…might as well laugh at it…because there is nothing anyone can do to stop me from destroying everyone in the tournament…you see I don’t care about the titles…all I care about is doing my job and doing it right…now Mr. Leon I hope you realize that when you step in the ring with me that there is a very big chance that your career will end for the second time…I am a merciful man so I give you that fair warning…I am sorry that we had to meet like this though Leon…I would of liked it if we had met on better terms and not have to face each other in the ring…how sad some things are in the wrestling business…who knows what other amazing possibilities we could have had…maybe we would of become best of buddies or maybe we may have become bitter enemies…it all would probably end up the same though…us in a match and fighting over something far more important…much like we are now…Leon you will be my first step toward the Intercontinental Championship…funny though, it always seems as if I get stuck going after the midcard belt. Never getting a shot to shine in the spotlight of things always back in the corner always playing second fiddle to the world champ…even though everyone knows if we ever met in the ring I would destroy him…but then again I don’t like being seen in the spotlight as that would give me attention something I desperately don’t want…and Leon even if you manage to beat me out there in that ring…don’t expect an easy fought fight…I will put you through hell and back to beat you…I guess that’s all I wanted to say though…good luck Leon…let's hope you can walk out okay this time...

The Assasian is then shown strapping on his Brimstone Championship and blowing out both candles and then looking up at the camera smiling as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
theassasian

theassasian

PostSubject: Re: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm

did the best I could with the word limit...hope it's good...leave feedback if you want
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Very well done, I smell a future World Champ if you keep that going.
Back to top Go down
https://centralcircuit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny
Page 1 of 1