Central Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An E-Fed based off of the Independent Wrestling Circuit. It's a casual Fed looking for bright new stars.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

The Deadliest Diva

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rochelle Foax

Rochelle Foax

The Deadliest Diva Empty
PostSubject: The Deadliest Diva   The Deadliest Diva EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:44 am

{camera fades in, rochelle is walking backstage from a meeting and the paparazzi decides to approach her and ask her a few questions about her upcoming match with maritza}

Paparazzi: Hey Rochelle we heard you have a match this week, how are you preparing for that?

"Well looks like I'll just have to handle her like I handle every other idiot that is moronic enough to step in the ring with me. And I am so convinced that it'll be nothing more than another two minute match. I mean look at this chick, there's no way in hell that she has what it takes against me! I mean I come from class, she comes from sniffing donkey ass around the curb. But its okay, I'll do what Management wants me to do, and "play the part" in this match up, but we all know how its going to end. With Ms. Foax's hand being raised in not only victory, but triumph!"

Paparazzi: Are you sure you want us to quote you on that? Because this chick is tough, she used to be an MMA Fighter and her record is impeccable.

"Of course I'm sure, I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I mean who are you talking to? The GODDESS OF WRESTLING!!! There isn't anyone on the CCW Roster that can see my skills, let alone touch me! So if you want to be dumb enough to bet money that this chick is going to win, then be my guest. Just don't come crying to me when that pretty little face of hers is plowed into the mat. Let's be real.. you think just because she was involved in MMA that I'm going to get my ass kicked? No... because this is a wrestling business. And here in this business we have certain rules that one must abide by if he/she wants to win. Such as no straight punches to the face, no knock out blows will be counted, and none of those fancy little kicks and hugs you girls try to pull off. Sorry but none of that flies round here, you may be tough enough for the six sided octagons, but you're not tough enough for that wrestling ring and the punishment that awaits you. And I'm actually tempted to find out if you are. Come on baby doll, lets see what you've got.. but don't strain yourself trying to keep up with me. I'm a professional."

{rochelle winks at the paparazzi, and continues walking out of the building}
Back to top Go down
Rochelle Foax

Rochelle Foax

The Deadliest Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Diva   The Deadliest Diva EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm

{rochelle is sitting watching the television in her dressing room, and maritza is on there saying her latest statements}

"Aww I think I pissed her off.. and to think its all because I "disrespected her". Maritza what you call disrespect, I call the truth. If you can't handle it then please don't fuck with it."

{starts laughing}

"Woo, you mad huh? Sorry sweetie but I don't get intimidated easily. It's going to take more than just a couple threats, kicks, and punches to an inanimate object to get to me. Why don't you try doing all of that to someone like me? Someone who will knock your head off just for looking at her wrong. I'm here for a reason, so it would be wise for you to NOT underestimate me. But I guess that's what girls like you are used to. You're used to this .."

{makes a puppet talking motion with her left hand}

".. you talk to try and psych your opponents out, but it doesn't work here. You wanna prove something here, you're going to have to do it in that ring. Ring.. not Cage, and just because Ken Shamrock was successful in MMA and Wrestling, doesn't mean you will be. That's like saying just because I'm a black woman, I know how to prepare fried chicken or something. But I will allow you to think whatever it is you want. Just don't say I didn't give you a fair warning.

Moving on from that I want to say that, yes I did show you a ton of disrespect. Mostly because chicks like you think that just because you've "conquered" Mixed Martial Arts, you think that Professional Wrestling will be a snap to you. Ha, if you actually think that then the last person you fought must've really hit you hard! But no need to worry, I'm going to knock some sense back into your big head before too long and prove to you that I truly am the CCW's Deadliest Diva!!"

{blows a kiss at the camera, as it fades to black}
Back to top Go down

The Deadliest Diva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Championship Wrestling :: Backstage :: Promo Central-
Jump to: