Central Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An E-Fed based off of the Independent Wrestling Circuit. It's a casual Fed looking for bright new stars.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

Blown Chance. Bwahahaha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger 2.0

Badger 2.0

Blown Chance. Bwahahaha Empty
PostSubject: Blown Chance. Bwahahaha   Blown Chance. Bwahahaha EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Blown Chance. Bwahahaha TheSandmanwithcane-1
BLOOD RED SANDMAN

Blown Chance. Bwahahaha Untitled-2-2

Blown Chance. Bwahahaha Sandman_wrestlingyard-561x400

The crowd is dead silent as the arena turns pitch black and an eerie toybox jingle penetrates the arena. The lights suddenly turn back on, and Blood Red Sandman is nowhere to be seen. A fan in a trench coat front flips off the second balcony, and lands on the crowd barrier below. The trench coat flies off, to expose Blood Red Sandman and his Singapore cane. The crowd watches stunned as he makes his way to the ring before sliding into the ring. BRS walks to a corner, and walks onto the second turnbuckle. He raises his cane, and proceeds to repeatedly bash his own forehead with the cane drawing blood. Then grabs a mic from under him.

Blown Chance. Bwahahaha 061807sandman2

You see how F*cked in the head I really am? Hahahahaha (Crowd: murmuring...) Manuel Neuer! You s.o.b you think you're something? Yea we had one hell of a match, but it's not over! Not by a long shot You may be The One Man Show, but I'm The WHOLE DAMN SHOW!!!!!!!! I want to tag with you in a tag team match next CCW Live. You bloodthirsty s.o.b... Next time lets break some more bones that aren't our own!!

TBC by Manuel Neuer or anyone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blown Chance. Bwahahaha   Blown Chance. Bwahahaha EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Mr. Edwards comes out with a microphone and stares blankly towards Sandman's way. He wipes the sweat from his forehead and begins to speak as his music dies down.

Mr. Edwards: Are you serious guy? Why would you actually want to team up with the man that practically wiped the floor with your ass? I don't get you, maybe you just are that sick and twisted, but regardless of whether Mr. Manuel would like to accept it or not...I'm going to book the match. You and Manuel in a No Disqualification Tag Team Match for next week's CCW Live! And I think I'm going to go ahead and make this match the main event, because your opponents will be The Assassin and Ashten Cross!!
Back to top Go down
https://centralcircuit.forumotion.com
Badger 2.0

Badger 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Blown Chance. Bwahahaha   Blown Chance. Bwahahaha EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:19 am

Thanks boss! Hell, main event status right there. Here's a present.(Tosses a beer to Mr. Edwards) To a better CCW!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blown Chance. Bwahahaha   Blown Chance. Bwahahaha EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Takes the beer and cracks it open.

Mr. Edwards: Damn straight!!

Mr. Edwards starts chugging the beer down until its completely empty
Back to top Go down
https://centralcircuit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blown Chance. Bwahahaha   Blown Chance. Bwahahaha Empty

Back to top Go down

Blown Chance. Bwahahaha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum