Central Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An E-Fed based off of the Independent Wrestling Circuit. It's a casual Fed looking for bright new stars.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

5/16/12 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

5/16/12 Results Empty
PostSubject: 5/16/12 Results   5/16/12 Results EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Mike Cole vs. Tornado

-The two circled around each other, in what was supposedly a pretty steady match up. The crowd weren't too into it, seeing as though neither one really built hype towards the match. There wasn't a definite winner out of it all, because Chun Ng then came out to boo's. He accompanied by his manager came to the ring and completely decimated Tornado as well as Mike Cole. Leaving both men unconscious in the ring with his Triple Pressure Point Strike attack.

Blue Shark vs. Leon vs. Martiza

-In this match Maritza didn't have the upper hand at all. Seeing her in the ring with guys that were heavier than her, of course that was completely predictable. After she was launched over the top rope by Leon in the middle of the match, Blue Shark went on the attack. Giving him more than his share of kicks to the legs, Blue Shark decided to go for his Under the Sea finisher, but was soon pushed off by Leon. Maritza who was on the side of the ring trying to get in, was about to get rammed by Blue Shark, fortunately he caught himself. Leon came running towards Blue Shark, who dodged out of the way, and Maritza was sent flying to the concrete floor. Blue Shark would take advantage of the situation, and go for the roll up on Leon, to go further in the tournament.

>>>>Segment<<<<
5/16/12 Results Straight_jacket_250x251

The screen flickers and shows a man in a straight jacket in fetal position rocking back and forth in a rubber room saying

Psychopath: At night, a lot of things seem scarier than they would normally. Like silly little nightmares, or interesting looking shadows on your wall. Or rain. Normally, I like the rain. I’ve lived in Phoenix my whole life, so rain was uncommon enough to be fun and beautiful instead of annoying. But when it’s four in the morning and the rain is creaking and tapping against your window, suddenly it doesn’t seem so beautiful anymore.

I told myself not to look. In my sleep deprived hysteria, I somehow felt that looking would make whatever I imagined was behind my window real – or worse, let it in. As I dug my fingernails into my arm to wake myself up in case I was dreaming, I told myself I was being stupid, there couldn’t be anything there. The tapping against my window were just the raindrops. The low howls and growls were just the wind. The unearthly creaking were just the sounds my old window made as it tried to fight the rain back. And the trudging sound every so often disrupting the rocks outside was… was my dog, of course. But didn’t the tapping sound too rhythmic and hard for just raindrops? Didn’t the howls and growls sound more like… well, just that, howls and growls? Why hadn’t I heard the creaking noise before, in even harder rain? And didn’t my dog know to come in out of the rain? And not to be repetitive or anything, but since when could the rain keep a beat as it tapped persistently against my window? I tried to ignore it, I tried to stop hearing it, Tap tap tap, tap tap tap, tap tap tap… I told myself I wasn’t scared, and that didn’t seem to be growing louder, TAP tap tap, TAP tap tap, TAP tap tap… I wanted more than anything to sleep, no matter how hard I tried, It just kept echoing in my brain, TAP TAP tap, TAP TAP tap, TAP TAP tap… I didn’t look, I just stared in front of me, as the fear warped my eyes and made things seem to move and whisper, and lights slowly go out, TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP. I grabbed my blanket and threw it over me, hiding my face in my little tent, and for a second there was no sound but my rapid breaths. It was the rain. I whispered it to myself fervently. It was the rain making the tapping against my window, it was the rain making it creak and groan, and it was the rain hitting the rocks as it dripped over the side of my house. And it was the rain sliding my window open.

He then looks up and screeches at the camera…the lights flicker off…then on and the man is not there…the lights flicker off again…then back on and the man jumps up in front of the camera and screams…the screen goes to black…

Narrator: He will be here soon…for all of CCW…
>>>>Segment<<<<

Ryan Savage vs. A Hometown Hero

-This was the definition of a squash match. Ryan hit the ring and did exactly what he planned to do, which is destroy his first victim. He was a hometown hero that went by the name of the Destroyer. Though ironically he didn't do much destroying. Ryan gave off a hell of a showing and practically decimated the young athlete. He threw a ton of powerful moves at him, powerslams, samoan slams, and gorilla press slams. Until the man could continue no more. The referee deemed Ryan the winner after the opponent passed out from the Final Judgement. The Owner was so impressed that he came out shook Ryan's hand, and offered him a spot in the upcoming World Title Match at the pay per view.

Manuel Neur and Sandman vs. The Assassin and Ashten Cross

-The Tag Team match seemed to be the highlight of the night. Though there was a twist, Manuel Neur never showed up for the match, leaving Sandman to fend for himself against the Assassin and Ashten Cross. The Assassin started the match off, giving Sandman a few technical maneuvers. When he went to tag Ashten, he dropped off the side of the ring, and pretended that he didn't see his partner asking for a tag. Sandman took advantage of the situation grounding the Assassin with a quick DDT. He didn't get the pinfall though, Ashten then rolls in a Kendo Stick for Sandman to use on The Assassin. Sandman picks it up and waits in the corner anxiously while the Assassin makes his way to his feet. Nobody expected what happened next, before the kendo stick connected, the Assassin kicked Sandman in the gut, climbed the turnbuckle, and finished him with the Decapitator to end the match. Everyone in the audience, including Ashten was surprised. But Ashten didn't stay long for the celebration, he just calmly made his way up the ramp, while the Assassin looked at him with envy in his eyes.

After it went off the air:

Mr. Edwards then came out, and confronted the Assassin about his recent threats, and told him not to interfere in the Intercontinental Match next week. And just so he wouldn't, he made the match a Steel Cage Match, and put the Assassin in a match with Ryan Savage for next week.
Back to top Go down
https://centralcircuit.forumotion.com

5/16/12 Results
Page 1 of 1