An E-Fed based off of the Independent Wrestling Circuit. It's a casual Fed looking for bright new stars.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

Share | 

The Assasian....the next CCW World Champion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theassasian

PostSubject: The Assasian....the next CCW World Champion?   Tue May 29, 2012 8:33 pm

The Assasian stands in the middle of a church with his third mask on...he is also wearing priest robes. He looks up at the camera and speaks to all watching him.

The Assasian: I may have lost last week...but I did not lose cleanly...and know I have to go into a ladder match to win a title? Mr. Edwards do you really think that Ashten and Ryan will be able to stop me? Do you have no brain? Mr. Edwards I may lose every match up to a Pay-Per View but The Freak on a Leash always comes out on top. If you have ever watched HFW then you would realize this.

The Assasian sits on the arm of a pew and continues talking.

The Assasian: Mr. Edwards I will become the CCW World Champion and even though it seems that you have been trying everything to stop me it will not work. I will prevail and become the first ever CCW World Champion. If you don't believe it then just watch me at the Pay-Per-View

The Assasian walks off the camera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Assasian....the next CCW World Champion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1