Central Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An E-Fed based off of the Independent Wrestling Circuit. It's a casual Fed looking for bright new stars.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestler82

Wrestler82

A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain) Empty
PostSubject: A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain)   A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

After night of pain and humiliation he walks out from the ring and into a interviewer with a camera rolling in front of them. Leon was really pissed at that and Brian McDonald the interviewer ended up putting him up on blast and was about to beat him up. But he let some of that anger out of the interview while Brain speaks to him.

Brian The Interviewer: Look man, i see you losing your first debut on CCW and your ffellings gotten hurt..how does it fee...

Leon snaches the mic from Brian and starts to speak.

Leon:Look, i don't really care about that stupid #1 Contender match for a belt that i can easily can challenge for again. The fact that i gotten humiliated and broken in half by a Table form AC, that gets me really pissed off and i don't want to stop him, but if he wins that Intercontinental Championship...I WILL DESTROY HIM AND ANYONE in this company...i don't need a meaningless title that wont get me far anyways..As long i got my secret and my OWN championship.. Until i reveal my master plan and my OWN championship title for this Indy company.. I WONT STOP UNTILL I SEE SOME BLOODSHED... And to everyone in locker room and the ladies of CCW..you have been Warned.. *Walks Off* .

Brian The Interviewer: Well folks that was an odd interview..and we ALL want know what plan he's going to revel..until then ill see you next time fans.

The Scene fades out while the interviewer walks out from the camera.

Last edited by Wrestler82 on Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82

Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain)   A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:23 pm

OOC: Just wanted to RP after his match..feedback anyone?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain)   A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Leon you won lol. You tapped and passed out, but the match was a Tables. Which meant it doesn't count against you. So Ashten interfered and cost the Assassin the match putting him through the table. The match was set up as a Tables before it began, and since the Assassin went through the table, you were declared the winner.
Back to top Go down
https://centralcircuit.forumotion.com
Wrestler82

Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain)   A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Well that settles things around for my wrestler lol... But like i said "But a New Gain"..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain)   A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hella of a Loss (But New Gain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Championship Wrestling :: Backstage :: Promo Central-
Jump to: