Central Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An E-Fed based off of the Independent Wrestling Circuit. It's a casual Fed looking for bright new stars.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestler82

Wrestler82

The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:51 pm

The Secene takes place in an local gym were a trainer and Leon were at kickboxing ring. While his trainer was using the gloves that involved kickboxing Leon takes a break and walks near his locker room. Later on, he sets up a camera and starts speaking to the camera for his involvement in his FIRST debut on CCW.

Leon:Hello Everyone who see this tape i am Leon. I'm the one who gotten get to be around the indy circuit in my early 20's and i had a HUGE opportunistic goal to be a world champion. I was on top of the world untill i had my ACL torn and had to stop compete in ring for nearly Months to a Whole years to heal it. As Time gone by, i had a goal to become champion once agian. Im in this gym in my early 30's to compete in a Company that even thought about signing me up to see my talents are at. My FIRST Debut and return in this ring is a guy who i dont even know. But listen who ever you are, if you are going to stop me from going further in my carrier in this company.."THINK AGAIN PAL"...and Thanks to the GM, im going to prove who i am and how i gotten far in this business. Ill see you fans at May 9 for my debut and return.

The Scene fades as Leon goes back at the gym from leaving the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82

Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:53 pm

OOC: Im not quite sure it its enough words for my wrestler.. but it will get better soon.
Back to top Go down
theassasian

theassasian

PostSubject: Re: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm

sometimes short rps are the best rps
Back to top Go down
Ashten Cross

Ashten Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Always remember quality over quantity..
Anybody can write a 9000 word promo about nothing.
If you can do a short good one you should be fine Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2   The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assasian Promo vs Leon in IC Tourny Part 2
Page 1 of 1